Convo Lessons - set 2 is a collection of 5 ready-to-use conversational lessons: Free Time, Learning, Personality, The Mind, Stories.
Note: This pack is a fresh take on our older Convo Pack Online from 2020. The contents is mostly the same with two additional sections and new graphics.
Convo Lessons are:
- Conversational lessons that plan themselves.
- Lessons that spark interesting discussions.
- Lessons in which students talk and practise interesting vocabulary and you just sit back and relax.
- Lessons which will save you when you've run out of ideas or time for prep.
- Lessons for the times when your students say: Can we just talk today?
Convo Lessons - set 2 consists of 55 pages in PDF.
This set contains 5 ready-to-use conversational lessons. Each lesson consists of:
- Warmer - 2 questions
- Vocabulary - around 10 words and phrases and 4-5 vocabulary activities
- Photo Activity - 4 photos presenting vocabulary on the topic and 3 questions
- Discussion - 6 discussion questions
- Situation - for discussion and brainstorming
- Controversial - 3 controversial statements for discussion and useful phrases for agreeing and disagreeing
- Cooler - 2 short activities to consolidate the new vocabulary, and homework
Additionally - the set contains extensive Teacher Notes with instructions, additional ideas and tips for running conversational classes.
In total, the set contains a wide variety of conversational activities with interesting vocabulary in 5 different topics.
What can you do with it?
You can use it:
- to run entire conversation lessons
- to supplement other lessons on the topic
- to actively practise vocabulary
- to complement your coursebook
The set works best for online lessons or displaying on the screen (but can also be used for printing).
With Convo Lessons you can just teach by displaying slide by slide and following the instructions. No other preparation is required. Load up the PDF 5 minutes before the lesson and let your students talk and you sit back and guide them.
Who is it for?
Convo Lessons are intended mainly for classes with adults or older teenagers at levels B1 - B2 (selected parts also C1).
Check out this bundle for better value!
Read what other teachers are saying about our materials HERE.
Read FAQ and our answers HERE.
This product is only for use by a single teacher. Contact us via email@example.com if you wish to purchase a multi-user version.
Order processing: after paying for your order, an automatic e-mail with a link to download the material will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Please check all folders, including spam. Please, be aware that there might be a delay in processing, so if you don't receive your order within 24 hours, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an e-product.