50 Questions with Verb Patterns is a collection of 50 questions that will help your students practise different verb patterns with gerunds and infinitives while discussing interesting questions.
Revise verb patterns in a more communicative way!
What have you refused (do) at work / school / home recently? What were the consequences?
When would you hesitate (listen) to someone else’s advice?
What do people promise (do) but they often forget? Does it happen to you?
50 curated and beautifully presented questions to help your teaching business look even more professional.
This PDF consists of 75 pages.
The set contains:
- 50 questions for online use
- 50 questions in printable card form
- Answer key
- Teacher Notes
Looking for sample pages?
Click on the main photo and slide left and right to see sample pages.
What can you do with it?
- Use it as a warmer. Practise verb patterns at the beginning of each lesson throughout the course.
- Use it as a revision. Use the questions to revise verb patterns in a more communicative way.
- Supplement coursebook topics. You can use some of the questions to supplement your coursebook topics with an interesting discussion.
- Supplement other grammar activities and materials on the topic of verb patterns.
The set works for online lessons and for printing.
Who is it for?
This set is intended for use with students at levels B2 and above - adults and older teenagers.
Check out all 50 Questions for different levels and types of classes HERE.
Read what other teachers are saying about our materials HERE.
Order processing: after paying for your order, an automatic e-mail with a link to download the material will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Please check all folders, including spam. Please, be aware that there might be a delay in processing, so if you don't receive your order within 24 hours, please contact us at: email@example.com
This is an e-product.