Worksheets - Present Simple & Present Continuous is a set of grammar exercises for practising these two tenses.
The pack consists of 34 pages in PDF format.
It's divided into 3 sections:
- Present Simple - 8 exercises: gap-filling, photo exercises, paraphrasing forming and answering questions.
- Present Continuous - 7 exercises: gap-filling, photo exercises, forming and answering questions.
- Present Simple vs Continuous - 5 exercises: gap-filling, matching, photo exercises.
+ answer key for all exercises.
Looking for sample pages?
Click on the main photo and slide left and right to see sample pages.
How can you use it?
- to supplement communicative activities
- to practise basic grammatical structures
- as homework
- as additional exercises during the lesson
- as revision
The cards in this set are laid out in landscape orientation - which means you can display them easily for your online lessons. No more having to zoom in or scroll up and down to show the entire exercise.
The contents table is clickable, which means it will take you to the desired section with just one click.
They're easily printable for your offline lessons.
They're not cluttered with text, leaving you and your students space to make notes.
Who is it for?
These worksheets can be used for lessons with adults and older teenagers at levels A1-A2.
Get it in a bundle with other materials for teaching Present Simple & Present Continuous.
Check out the bundle HERE.
Read what other teachers are saying about our materials HERE.
Read FAQ and our answers HERE.
Order processing: after paying for your order, an automatic e-mail with a link to download the material will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Please check all folders, including spam. Please, be aware that there might be a delay in processing, so if you don't receive your order within 24 hours, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an e-product.