Convo Lesson - Christmas is a fully conversational lesson on the topic of Christmas. Levels A1-A2.
Convo Lessons are:
- Conversational lessons that plan themselves.
- Lessons that spark interesting discussions.
- Lessons in which students talk and practise interesting vocabulary and you just sit back and relax.
- Lessons which will save you when you've run out of ideas or time for prep.
- Lessons for the times when your students say: Can we just talk today?
Convo Lesson - Christmas consists of 7 sections:
- Warmer - 2 questions
- Vocabulary - around 10 words and phrases and 4-5 vocabulary activities
- Photo Activity - 4 photos on the topic and 3 questions encouraging the use of new vocabulary
- Discussion - 6 discussion questions
- Situation - for discussion and brainstorming
- Controversial - 3 controversial statements for discussion
- Cooler - 2 questions to consolidate the new vocabulary, and homework
Additionally - the material contains extensive Teacher Notes with instructions, additional ideas and tips for running conversational classes.
In total, the set contains a wide variety of conversational activities with useful vocabulary on the topic of Christmas.
Looking for sample pages?
Click on the main photo and slide left and right to see sample pages.
What can you do with it?
You can use it:
- to run an entire conversational lesson
- to supplement other lessons on the topic of Christmas
- to practise vocabulary in speaking
- to complement your coursebook
This lesson works best for online classes or displaying on the screen but can also be used for printing.
With Convo Lessons you can just teach by displaying slide by slide and following the instructions. No other preparation is required. Load up the PDF 5 minutes before the lesson and let your students talk and you sit back and guide them.
Who is it for?
Convo Lesson - Christmas is intended mainly for classes with adults or older teenagers at levels A1 - A2.
Get it in a bundle with other Christmas 2023 materials HERE.
The pages in this set are laid out in landscape orientation - which means you can display them easily for your online lessons. No more having to zoom in or scroll up and down to show the entire exercise.
The contents table is clickable, which means it will take you to the desired section with just one click.
They're easily printable for your offline lessons.
Read what other teachers are saying about our materials HERE.
Order processing: after paying for your order, an automatic e-mail with a link to download the material will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Please check all folders, including spam. Please, be aware that there might be a delay in processing, so if you don't receive your order within 24 hours, please contact us at: email@example.com
This is an e-product.