Convo Grammar: Present is a collection of various resources, activities and ideas for practising a mix of present tenses in speaking: Present Simple, Present Continuous, Present Perfect, Present Perfect Continuous.
The material can be used for online lessons or for printing.
Convo Grammar: Present consists of 121 pages and contains:
- 44 question cards for discussion using a mix of present tenses
- Meet the People: 10 photo cards with expressions for practising the form and use of different present tenses
- Present Simple vs Continuous: consists of 2 calendars and 5 photo exercises practising the use of Present Simple vs Continuous
- 16 React cards: for practising the use and form of Present Perfect and Present Perfect Continuous
- Find Out: 20 cards for practising asking questions in a mix of present tenses
- Present Tenses Mix: 10 Photos with expressions for practising the use and form of all present tenses
- 16 Talk About cards for practising the form and use of all present tenses
- 10 Photo Activities: on each there's a photo with 4 questions carefully thought out in order to practise the use of all present tenses
- Correct me if I'm wrong: 24 cards for practising the negative forms and use of all present tenses
- 32 Time Expression cards: expressions commonly used with present tenses
- 30 Verb cards
- Teacher Notes and Ideas - additional ideas for using the material and tips on how to use it and how to combine individual sections
Looking for sample pages?
Click on the main photo and slide left and right to see sample pages.
What can you do with it?
The material can be used in various ways:
- for practising different present tenses in context
- to explain the difference in use between all present tenses
- to supplement your coursebook
- to introduce present tenses in context
- for grammar revision
- to plan grammar lessons
- to practise using present tenses in communication
- as a warm-up or a filler
Who is it for?
Convo Grammar: Present is intended mainly for classes with adults or older teenagers. The material can be used at levels A1 - B1, and selected elements also at B2.
Read what other teachers are saying about our materials HERE.
Read FAQ and our answers HERE.
Get it in a bundle and save money. Check the bundles HERE.
Convo Grammar: Present is part of a series of materials. Find the other parts here: Convo Grammar
Order processing: after paying for your order, an automatic e-mail with a link to download the material will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Please check all folders, including spam. Please, be aware that there might be a delay in processing, so if you don't receive your order within 24 hours, please contact us at: email@example.com
This is an e-product.