50 Small Talk Questions is a collection of 50 most common small talk questions and starters.
Are your students still struggling with making small talk? And you can't come up with any new questions? Here's your set of 50 common questions and starters used for small talk.
What area of business are you in?
It's a beautiful day, isn't it?
Your ____ (piece of clothing, accessory, etc) is great! Where did you get it from?
The topics include:
- work & business
50 curated and beautifully presented questions to help your teaching business look even more professional.
This PDF consists of 75 pages.
The set contains:
- 50 questions for online use
- 50 questions in printable card form
- Teacher Notes and ideas for use
Looking for sample pages?
Click on the main photo and slide left and right to see sample pages.
What can you do with it?
Use the questions:
- as warmers. Get your students familiar with the idea of small talk by asking a short question at the beginning of each class.
- as fillers. Use the questions to fill in a few minutes of your class.
- in a role play. Get your students to work in pairs and act out a scenario in which they have only just met and have to start with some small talk. They use questions from this set as conversation starters.
- to supplement coursebook topics. You can use some of the questions to supplement your coursebook topics.
The set works for online lessons and for printing.
Who is it for?
This set works is intended for use with students at levels B1 and above - adults and older teenagers.
Check out all "50 Questions" sets for other levels and different types of classes.
Read what other teachers are saying about our materials HERE.
Read FAQ and our answers HERE.
Order processing: after paying for your order, an automatic e-mail with a link to download the material will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Please check all folders, including spam. Please, be aware that there might be a delay in processing, so if you don't receive your order within 24 hours, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an e-product.