Convo Pack: Festive is a collection of materials and ideas for Christmas and New Year's lessons. It is an all-in-one PDF set that can be used for classes at different levels and age groups (teenagers and adults).
It's suitable for online lessons and for printing.
Convo Pack: Festive consists of 142 pages and is divided into two sections, Christmas and New Year.
- 12 List 3 cards (Christmas & New Year)
- 16 cards This or That & Why (Christmas & New Year)
- Presents section: 3 boards with pictures of gifts and questions for discussion
- Christmas Wishes section: 5 boards with photos for creating Christmas wishes
- Christmas Traditions section: 3 boards with the most popular Christmas traditions and discussion questions.
- Resolutions section: 5 boards for making New Year's resolutions
- 8 Photo Activity boards (4x lower level, 4x higher level), each with 3 photos and questions for discussion.
- 16 Photo Cards (Christmas and New Year photos)
- 40 Vocabulary Cards (Christmas and New Year vocabulary)
- 28 Discussion Cards - questions for discussion about Christmas and New Year
- 6 Situations cards - situations and role-play scenarios for group and pair work (Christmas and New Year)
- Festive Trivia Game - a game based on 28 questions connected with Christmas and New Year's traditions and vocabulary (board & printable cards).
- Teacher Notes and Ideas - additional ideas for the use of the material and tips on how to use it and how to combine individual sections
- Blank cards - for additional questions or words
- Festive printer-friendly - all cards in a "lighter" graphic form for printing. Note: the material can also be printed in it's original form
Looking for sample pages?
Click on the main photo and slide left and right to see sample pages.
What can you do with it?
All sections can be freely combined. As a result, the material can be used many times, with different groups.
You can use it to plan full Christmas and New Year's lessons in a variety of ways.
Who is it for?
Convo Pack: Festive is intended mainly for classes with adults and teenagers at levels A2 - C1, and some elements can also be used at level A1.
Read what other teachers are saying about our materials HERE.
Read FAQ and our answers HERE.
Order processing: after paying for your order, an automatic e-mail with a link to download the material will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Please check all folders, including spam. Please, be aware that there might be a delay in processing, so if you don't receive your order within 24 hours, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an e-product.