50 Questions to Ponder is a collection of 50 unusual questions that will make your students think.
Are your students bored with discussing traditional topics and answering the same questions over and over again? 50 Questions to Ponder will definitely make them think and want to talk!
If you had a million dollars, what would you buy for someone else? Why?
What’s one thing you do every day that takes less than 5 minutes but makes your life better in a big way?
You're a burglar that only steals things to slightly inconvenience people. What do you steal?
50 curated and beautifully presented questions to help your teaching business look even more professional.
This PDF consists of 75 pages.
The set contains:
- 50 questions for online use
- 50 questions in printable card form
- Teacher Notes and ideas for use
Looking for sample pages?
Click on the main photo and slide left and right to see sample pages.
What can you do with it?
Use the questions:
- as warmers. Surprise your students with an unusual question at the beginning of each lesson. Start your classes off on the right note!
- as fillers. Use the questions to fill in a few minutes of your class.
- as coolers. Use the questions at the end of the lesson as an interesting ending.
- as discussion starters. The questions are bound to spark interesting discussions.
- to supplement coursebook topics. You can use some of the questions to supplement your coursebook topics with an interesting discussion.
- as a spin on a “regular” topic. Use the questions to give your course topics an interesting twist and discuss them from a different angle.
The set works for online lessons and for printing.
Who is it for?
This set is intended for use with students at levels B2 and above - adults and older teenagers. It works best with students who are talkative.
Check out all "50 Questions" sets for other levels and different types of classes.
Read what other teachers are saying about our materials HERE.
Read FAQ and our answers HERE.
Order processing: after paying for your order, an automatic e-mail with a link to download the material will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Please check all folders, including spam. Please, be aware that there might be a delay in processing, so if you don't receive your order within 24 hours, please contact us at: email@example.com
This is an e-product.