50 Questions to Ask in December is a collection of 50 questions for class discussions throughout December.
This set covers general topics connected to winter as well as activities leading up to Christmas, Christmas itself and New Year.
How would you like the rest of this month to go?
Some people like to do general cleaning and decluttering before Christmas. Are you the same?
What can everyone do to have a stress-free Christmas? Do you have any tips?
50 curated and beautifully presented questions to help your teaching business look even more professional.
This PDF consists of 75 pages.
The set contains:
- 50 questions for online use
- 50 questions in printable card form
- Teacher Notes and ideas for use
Looking for sample pages?
Click on the main photo and slide left and right to see sample pages.
What can you do with it?
You can use it in your classroom throughout the whole month of December. The questions are arranged in the following way:
- The first 20 questions (or so) of the set can be used in the first week of December - they are about general winter topics and slowly getting ready for Christmas.
- The next 20 questions can be used during the classes closer to Christmas - they are about Christmas, presents, traditions, etc.
- The last 10 questions can be used in the classes just before New Year’s Eve - they’re about topics related to the New Year.
You can use the questions in order throughout December or you can mix them all up and just use them as part of your Christmas lessons.
The set works for online lessons and for printing.
Who is it for?
This set is intended for use with students at levels B1 and above - adults and older teenagers.
Read what other teachers are saying about our materials HERE.
Order processing: after paying for your order, an automatic e-mail with a link to download the material will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Please check all folders, including spam. Please, be aware that there might be a delay in processing, so if you don't receive your order within 24 hours, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an e-product.