50 Job Interview Questions is a collection of 50 most common interview questions.
Are you running Business English courses or preparing your students for a job interview?
This is your one comprehensive source of questions most commonly asked at job interviews. It also works great with students who are preparing for a career change. This set will help them practise answering job interview questions.
What skills or qualifications do you have that make you a good fit for this role?
Describe a challenge you faced at work and how you overcame it.
How do you handle stress and pressure at work?
50 curated and beautifully presented questions to help your teaching business look even more professional.
This PDF consists of 75 pages.
The set contains:
- 50 questions for online use
- 50 questions in printable card form
- Teacher Notes and ideas for use
Looking for sample pages?
Click on the main photo and slide left and right to see sample pages.
What can you do with it?
Use the questions:
- as part of a job interview preparation course.
- as part of a Business English course. Even if your students are not currently preparing for a job interview, with these questions they will have the chance to talk about their work and aspirations.
- as part of a General English course. Use them to supplement coursebook topics such as Work, Career, Business, etc.
- as warmers or fillers.
The set works for online lessons and for printing.
Who is it for?
This set works is intended for use with students at levels B2 and above - adults and older teenagers.
Check out all "50 Questions" sets for other levels and different types of classes.
Read what other teachers are saying about our materials HERE.
Read FAQ and our answers HERE.
Order processing: after paying for your order, an automatic e-mail with a link to download the material will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Please check all folders, including spam. Please, be aware that there might be a delay in processing, so if you don't receive your order within 24 hours, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an e-product.